Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Social Matter's Patreon

Social matter has plans for 2016 and beyond. They now have a donate page. There is a Patreon page. I have written before I would never ask for money on this blog. Still stands. Social Matter is a different ball of wax with different goals.

For just $25/month, you could fund a kid in Kenya or for $25/month, you could fund shitlord research and journalism. Our side is going to need foot soldiers and fighters, and we are also going to need thinkers and a systematic approach to fight. Where do you want your money going? With my writing on Social matter, I can tell you some interesting folks have reached out to me. The ideas we discuss and the samizdat that we write end up leaking out into the broader political realm.

All help is appreciated.

No comments: