Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Social Matter - Weimerica Weekly 14 Super Bowl Ads

This week's Weimerica Weekly is up. The episode clocks in at 35 minutes. Perfect for the drive home from work.
This week's episode deals with the Super Bowl advertisements. These ads were full of poz and prog memes. I have a bit of fun with it. I also point out at the end why these silly ads will continue.

I hope you enjoy. The sound is a little scratchy at times, and that is my fault. I still need to work on getting better audio software.

2 comments:

Suburban_elk said...

Good show!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this show. I do not watch TV very often so I don't see ads but Gavin Mcinnes is good on this stuff. He has real first-hand experience and is a bracingly honest and decent man. He explains how ads are designed by a process which snuffs out anything which any good thinker might express as offensive and adds in diversity because the lack of it can be complained about too. This is how these ridiculous ads are created.

It is ad by corporate pc committee.