Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Social Matter - Weimerica Weekly Episode 9

This week's Weimerica Weekly is up at Social Matter. This one clocks in at 30 minutes. The subject matter is of course timely in our culture as each week it seems someone is pushing women into something new.
So what is the need for female firefighters, female military members and female cops? There is no need but the political need. I touch a little on race as well since this diversification is part of the partronage game and Democrats must reward their foot soldiers. What could possibly go wrong?

I hope you enjoy. Next week I have an interview scheduled. I am hoping that February will have a slate of interviews to spice things up, as I don't know if I can do this alone. Who am I kidding, of course I can.

1 comment:

Peter Blood said...

Yes, you can. You should try to get PMAN on.