Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Social Matter - Weimerica Weekly Episode 8

Episode 8 of Weimerica Weekly is now up. Go listen to it there. It clocks in at just under 30 minutes. Perfect for a drive home from work or lunch break. Who am I kidding, just plug your headphones into your smartphone and listen to it.

This week's episode uses one murder to discuss the absurdity of the trans phenomenon. We always hear about people transitioning or just identifying with another gender, but do we dig into the type of people given the green light to transition? The details are ridiculous. I use one murder to discuss the horrible trans murderer and then the normal, married mom of 4 who is now no longer with us. If my bias shows a bit, it's because I knew the murdered woman and her family. She is dead because our medical system is tainted by insane prog motives.

I hope you enjoy. Go listen to it there!

No comments: