Friday, August 07, 2015

A Song For Trump

Trump, Trump, I love Trump!
I'm absolutely, positively wild about Trump.
You can't go around him. You've got to confront him.
Beautiful, fabulous, super duper Trump.

Dorky Jeb Bush, his clothes were mighty clean.
Went running his mouth at the Trump, he made quite a scene.
He started with the backpedal, followed by the crawl.
You should have seen that cuck run when he heard his father call.

Trump, Trump, I love Trump!
I'm absolutely, positively wild about Trump.
You can't go around him. You've got to confront him.
Beautiful, fabulous, super duper Trump.

Carly Fiorina looked Botox cute.
Saw my man Based Trump that she wanted to Veep to.
She only said two words and then she disappeared.
She's been looking for Trump's favorite beer.

Trump, Trump, I love Trump!
I'm absolutely, positively wild about Trump.
You can't go around him. You've got to confront him.
Beautiful, fabulous, super duper Trump.

Little Teddy Cruz, thought he'd be VP.
Was working on the Trump with his favorite sophistry.
With tax cuts, walls and Israel, it sounds like victory.
When they joined together, they heard the base all scream. 

Trump, Trump, I love Trump!
I'm absolutely, positively wild about Trump.
You can't go around him. You've got to confront him.
Beautiful, fabulous, super duper Trump.

Now I would be the last to tell you what to do.
And when it comes to Trump you know it's really up to you.
So if you can't decide and you're sitting on the fence,
The most important thing to do is know it's meaningless.

5 comments:

Alexandros HoMegas said...

https://hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2015/08/06/proof-god-hates-america-the-2016-gop-candidates/

Anonymous said...

Cruz wife works for Goldman Sachs, he courted NYC jewish homosexual billionaires.

All roads lead to NYC (or Tel Aviv).

Elkman said...

SoBL, your barz are not bad, but they could be parsed down. I would offer some editing, but it seems Blogger doesn’t allow a strikethrough tag in the comments, or if it does i don’t know how.

There is a lot of verbal talent online in “barz”. They are spoken out loud to be appreciated. The speaking out loud part, is the essential nature of poetry, but they never told me that in college. I want my money back. I got a liberal arts education and it actually did me some good. That is TMI in these changing times and no one cares, but was a line from Wordsworth worth 26 thousand dollars? why did it have to be presented on a campus with all the baggage of college.

Regarding your social matter post on Isis, i haven’t read it yet. That stuff is sort of like homework - like George Costanza and the Civil War (Seinfeld reference!), i would like to be interested in geopolitics but it seems distant and complex. Your analysis on geopolitics is approachable though.

Nick B Steves said...

Is that to be sung to the tune of Green Acres?

Son of Brock Landers said...

No, Rick Charette's "I Love Mud"