Weev and I were mocking a Dutch model/tv personality about immigration. Simple really. Who will control the Dutch dikes and flood control systems if the Dutch are repalced by Arabs and Africans? South Africa is collapsing after a similar replacement. Odd thing was that the model we were tweeting was one I posted to here a year ago as a cheesecake Summer Break post (the blonde). I have not done one of those in a long while. That teasing also happened after some talks with guys who use Tinder.
I recently spoke with a bunch of mid-20s singles and heard some fun stuff with regards to Tinder. Both genders agreed that it changed dating. Sex is easy. A relationship is hard. Use Tinder just for sex. Both genders said keeping someone for longer than a month is tough because the flakiness of women, the lure of easy sex for men on Tinder without any need for connection, and the hypocrisy of young women saying they don't want to settle down and get married but then crying on the phone when a friend of theirs gets engaged. Theme from the women that they would not name was "sluts ruin everything". Vanity Fair released an essay that agrees with their ground level assessment.
Tinder still seems like a good idea if you're interested in quick lays. Here is a good strategy laid out by a peer.
1. Use good pictures of yourself. Come on, this a given but plays into step 2.
2. Know your audience. Are you a hipster, a bro, older, etc.? Know your target partners for the quick lay. Play to those demographics.
3. Swipe right on 20 women in the morning before work. Cast the net wide.
4. You will get hits. Apply Heartiste mad text Game throughout the day. For Christ sake, you could just send lines of dialogue from 50 Shades of Grey. Goal is to set up the evening meet up for drinks.
5. Meet for drinks. You stagger this and tell one to meet you at 7 and the other to meet you at 10pm. This hedges for the probability that one flakes.
6. Game, Set, Smash.
Sounds hard. I really thought so. Guys who explained it to me said you get results that match the effort you put in. Works for them. Hard to argue.