Let's have some fun. How fun has it been this week watching the MPC Forum guys skewer the RooshV Forum (RVF) guys and "The Duck" wield the knife. This was mostly a twitter thing. The Manosphere guys tried to say it was a repeat of when Mike Anissimov picked a fight with the Manosphere, but it was not. I defended the Manosphere in that one. I've also defended Roosh to a true white nationalist idiot as well as praise his writing here and on Twitter. Roosh has now blocked the Duck and moved on to a new target, some media girl who mentioned him twice and now he's trying trolling/negging her for more clicks. Let's review though.
What exactly happened?
1. PUA Krauser leaves a comment that he labels as unpopular opinions in the unpopular opinion thread on an unpopular opinions forum (RVF). He said he thought many of the stories on the RVF were BS. He dispenses some real talk that hits on many different groups with general observations that SJWs would call racist stereotypes (no group was spared). The thread had some pushback on that and some members liked it.
2. Moderator Tuthmosis did not like that. That was a "problematic" post. He screencapped all the guys who liked it. Harrumph.
3. Roosh banned Krauser for a week. Krauser took it like a man.
4. The MPC forum guys got a hold of this and did what they do best: skewer people. The thread's name was "Too redpill for redpill", and they skewered a forum of guys using broad generalizations of women, who often write essays on their other website Return of Kings that paint groups in gigantic strokes suddenly taking umbrage at one person pointing out some weaknesses of their possible ethnic identities. If you think you're tough, the MPC buzzsaw will shred you. They made fun of guys using game because beep-boop women are just keyboards one can punch the right buttons on for swoopin' fly chicks since they are probably unlucky in genetic gifts. Honestly, this was some of MPC's best work.
5. Some folks jumped on this online since it was easy bait, and made fun of the RVF going SJW. Tuthmosis managed to say Mike Anissimov resembled Michael Cera (not a good one), and a series of people made sure to make fun of Tuthmosis since he's a manlet who can't go on the big rollercoasters at Six Flags.
6. Roosh defended his boy, and cited the need to moderate comments and ideas in a multicultural realm. We mocked this too. He doubled down and went in "Agree and Amplify" mode because every single person one may come into contact with is exactly the same. Rather than discuss the simple SJW behavior Tuts did, it became about race and racism and Roosh kept calling the Neoreaction crowd white power types, master race obsessed, even played victim about someone innocent being doxxed (WTF?) etc. blah blah, stuff I'd expect from Matt Yglesias' mouth.
7. Roosh wrote an essay on race not mattering but differences exist but let's not talk about them since we're all guys. Race differences don't matter in life unless you're a policy wonk (what about where to live, what schools to go to, or a host of daily living activities?). Keep buying my stuff.
1. Roosh and Co have been earning street cred for taking on the SJWs. Very good work.
2. Roosh has stated the fear that one day, maybe some day, they will ban his books or outlaw his lifestyle.
3. Return of Kings as well as the RVF have made a past time about calling all women narcissistic whores, entire columns on why black women suck, why Indian women suck, etc.
4. The RVF is supposedly an open minded place. Albeit, they had rules that kept this tight and restricted for membership with banning privileges, they still were proudly claiming to be open minded and encouraging debate.
5. There is overlap of interests between NRX and PUA but this is not about NRX, just hypocrisy.
The entire thing was hypocritical. Don't scream about fighting SJWs and then the moment something hits too close to home, pull SJW behavior. It's the opposite of open minded to act that way. It's hysterical to hear about the fear of "the likes of me might be banned by SJWs" and then turn around and ban someone and give a BS excuse. Maybe he was pushing his stuff? Oh yeah because that is different than other promoters on that forum. It's just Internet posting. The MPC guys might have said it best with "you take the red pill and I show you some of the truth". After the fact, all everyone had to hear was "I banned Krauser for a week so that people could cool out as everyone was going overboard", which would sound pretty rational. Didn't happen. The dogs got called on Anissimov unjustifiably, and believe me, if anyone would make fun of him, it would be me, and this continued. Roosh doubled down rather than admitting his boy overreacted, which is hysterical since he is now mocking a journalist for overreacting to a few tweets. Roosh has a business to protect, so he's doing what he feels is best for it. I've seen enough threads to know being protective of the multikulti crowd would probably be in his interests. We may have discovered a new Internet type, the SJPUA. Dodge the criticism of possible lying and Paper Players and make racism accusations. Obscure the next accusation of hypocritical, SJW behavior and focus on racism.
There is something odd though. I have to read about being a married chump on these sites or that marriage is a raw deal or that the bold are going to foreign countries for glory. I lived abroad and it is fun. I am all for picking your path and walking it hard. Family life is not for everyone. I have friends in big cities pulling in hot women consistently, and they love their lives. Oftentimes in cities RVF members whine about, so maybe my friends are just handsome, have some cash and can talk to women without the need of coaching and web resources. I kind of view the PUA thing especially with a foreign travel PUA as a vampire's existence (I think Forney or 3Teh said that). I could go on about this, but I'll wait for Fathers' Day when the inevitable tweets about "it's a sucker's bet" get thrown out there.
I like the Roosh message of "improve yourself and be a better man". It's a great one few young men hear consistently in their life. Roosh has his various ebook promotion, website management and whatnot to run. That's got to be interesting in combination with foreign love. After a while it must be repetitive, like jumping from woman to woman where you go through a series of "firsts". Even in his writing, things seem to ebb and flow with darkness and some weirdness. A once in a lifetime opportunity would be to be a single man, no commitments, and you could live, report and document what is going on in Ukraine right now. It would be VICE style coverage from Kiev. This is a nation experiencing revolution, hyperinflation, and a civil war in the far eastern section. That is history. Hemingway and Orwell did not cover the Spanish Civil War, they fought in it. It ended up shaping their writing. No one should go that far, but what an opportunity to be there. I think you switched back to living in Poland. What a missed opportunity.
Don't mind me. Shucks, I'm just a married guy with little kids who stays in America. But there is one thing gnawing at me like Lt. Kaffee at the end of A Few Good Men. If men, as you say, should not put pussy on a pedestal, why are you flying 5000 miles to Europe for the chance to bang an 8?