Monday, December 01, 2014

Divorced Men Can Get Custody if They Are Gay

When you face a custody battle, you know how the script will play out. Mom is getting custody unless she absolutely does not want the kids or has been caught with drugs or drunk driving arrests. The judicial default is protecting that cherished mother-child relationship. There is a loop hole though in the progressive battle space that can work in your favor. You want your kids? Go gay. Not really gay, but pretend to go gay. When divorce paperwork is filed, cite that as your reason. You are just laying the groundwork for getting your kids. You can doubt this approach or you can listen to women already revealing the dark underbelly of marriage equality and divorce courts.

Dalrock has all the statistics, but mom gets custody unless she is an absolute trainwreck or does not want the kids (Wendy Davis, also a trainwreck). This plays into the progressive victimization pyramid as gay trumps straight woman. The article is delicious to read as a woman complains about a selfish man just up and leaving for his new identity. Hey, it's a no fault world. Here is the interesting reveal of how horrible family court is, and how good a special victim badge is to have.
Try as I might to save our marriage, there was no stopping my husband. Our divorce was not settled in mediation or with lawyers. No, it went all the way to trial. My husband wanted primary custody of our children. His entire case can be summed up in one sentence: “I am gay, and I deserve my rights.” It worked: the judge gave him practically everything he wanted. At one point, he even told my husband, “If you had asked for more, I would have given it to you.”
I truly believe that judge was legislating from the bench, disregarding the facts of our particular case and simply using us—using our children— to help influence future cases. In our society, LGBT citizens are seen as marginalized victims who must be protected at all costs, even if it means stripping rights from others. By ignoring the injustice committed against me and my children, the judge seemed to think that he was correcting a larger injustice.


This is horrible from a standpoint of fairness, which men would argue is against them in 99% of custody hearings. Family courts: the raw front line of political alliance spoils sorting. This man and his enablers in the courts and media made him a prime example of progress. The USA Today had a photographer at his gay wedding. Of course, the seals in the public eat it up, clap their hands and encourage this. What a wonderful occasion! How beautiful! Progress!

The part though that is sic is later on, as she describes her new husband's lifestyle and the environment her kids are in today since he has primary custody. Let us go to her biased, but it is not slander or else someone would have sued, paragraphed.
Their father moved into his new partner’s condo, which is in a complex inhabited by sixteen gay men. One of the men has a 19-year-old male prostitute who comes to service him. Another man, who functions as the father figure of this community, is in his late sixties and has a boyfriend in his twenties. My children are brought to gay parties where they are the only children and where only alcoholic beverages are served. They are taken to transgender baseball games, gay rights fundraisers, and LGBT film festivals.

Everyone has a buddy who did not get custody and mommy ends up acting a whore or puts the kids in horrible situations after the divorce. While my heart goes out to this woman, as her children are exposed to the reality of the gay lifestyle and not "Glee!", this is just a little different from the stories my divorced friends have told me about a night where they know Skanky McSkankerson was skanking it up with skanks at a skank-rager as their kids were with a sitter and he could not see them per the court arrangement. It is a sick game.

Her kids are now a trophy. Not much different from the "I won" triumphalism of some straight divorcees. Many adults revert back to childish games when divorce hits. Gays, with the narcissism rampant in their community, would be a bit worse. Straight guys, if divorce becomes an issue, think about it for the courts. If we can game college essays to get into Harvard "How I Came Out To My Rural Town", then we can game family courts, "Look, I am gay, I have rights". Sad thing is this is not about what is best for the child, as it is rarely the case. It is a transfer from the progressive enemy to the progressive ally. For this mom, she lost the rock-paper-scissors. Heteroprivilege, right? These kids are a trophy of gay daddy's divorce win. They are also a trophy of the triumph of the gay cause. Today is World AIDS Day. As we note this trophy custody win and beautiful gay marriage reported in one of the most widely read newspapers in America, let us also remember the innocent hemophiliacs and blood transfusion AIDS victims of gay promiscuity. That does not make the national papers. Some of us will remember, gay men, so enjoy the day in the sun while it lasts.

5 comments:

Scott's Bluff said...

There will be blood. And I will make sure not step in it barefoot just in case it be carrying da AIDS.

Separation, divorce proceedings & the aftermath don’t seem too brutal if the man files for divorce and still holds sway over his ex-wife. My father initiated the divorce and I can’t recall ever hearing a bad word toward him from my mother nor do I believe the entire affair was a maddening experience for either of them. I know another guy whose ex-wife actually warmed up to him after he divorced her and now they’re on pretty good terms. Both situations involved multiple children too.

Of course these two examples involve OLDER women & men who came of age in a more conservative society and grew up in traditional homes.

Nowadays? Psssshhh fuck that, MGTOW baby! Why would I want to marry some fatty in the making harpy just so she can sink her fangs into me and siphon off all the money I worked hard to earn from my job at Game Stop and meanwhile getting muh dicked from some black thug because the shallow American woman cannot resist the allure of a black man and anyways bitches ain’t shit compared to the new Call of Duty amirite whoiswithme? BBC news

klaydiss said...

We should write a movie about this starring C Thomas Howell as a straight man who uses this method to get custody of his kids from his scheming shrew of a wife. Along the way, he learns "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" values and becomes a better person. Two thumbs up!

Rose Kenzie said...

My name is Kenzie rose from Malaysia My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.ATILA for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.ATILA contact him through his email:atilahealinghome@yahoo.com .or call +2348181151548.

tessy jerry said...

My name is TESSY JERRY FROM USA, I head that my husband was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. ADAGBA the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I’m so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

Sherry Francis said...

I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the world, because someone out there might have same problem on how i got the love of my life back, to be with me he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get him back until i met a testimony share by violet from UK on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought her lover back within 12hours and i decide to give him a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for violet. Dr Amba you are a great spell caster who help me to solve my problem.After three day my lover called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came over him that he will never leave me again. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and i have introduce many of my friends that have a similar problems,and their problem were solve easily with the great help of Dr.Amba, you can contact him via email; ambatemple@yahoo.com