Friday, May 23, 2014

Modi Evil Conservative Bad Juju Symbol

April 15th 2009 - Modi organizes a Tea Party protest with special signs funded by the Koch brothers.

November 2000 - Modi confuses old Jewish voters in Florida, tricking thousands into voting for Pat Buchanan.

1995 - Modi calls a fat Jewish girl up and says "Monica, you should apply to be an intern in the White House"

1994 - Modi killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, drove his car to OJ's house and dropped a bloody glove out back.

Winter 1986 - Modi sends a young woman to meet retired US Senator and presidential frontrunner Gary Hart. That woman's name: Donna Rice.

Spring 1980 - Modi makes a phone call, "Helicopter mission over the desert at night across a nation you've been arming for years? It'll be a breeze President Carter!"

1968 - An 18 year old Modi interns at hotels across America as a forward scout for the thousands of Indians who will buy hotels and motels in the US. MLK and RFK are both shot at a motel and hotel. Just sayin'.

November 22, 1963 - Shots ring out in Dallas and no one pays attention to the little 13 year old Hindu on the grassy knoll.

Himalayas 1930s - Nazi hikers attempt to trek up various mountains. Random drops of semen are left behind. Over a decade passes before a Hindu woman becomes pregnant to give birth in 1950 to a little Nazi Modi, formally named Narendra Modi.

The media has been doing its best since the Indian election to signal that Modi is bad. These datelines are blurbs the media wishes it could use and not be laughed at.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go fucking kill yourself asshole. People like you make the world a worse place for everyone. Your existence is a net negative, a drain on society.

Son of Brock Landers said...

Did you not get the satire or is this the comment for the rest of my blog?

Origami said...

That guy could at least have elaborated some. I'm wondering myself.

I'm not as big a big-sports fan as you, but otherwise, you've got a very interesting blog. Your old post about old war propaganda and how you all were when Bush threw the pitch? That was me too at the time. I am chagrined to look back on it.

That old post left me conflicted. I have some distaste mulling over how the propaganda bit works, almost to where I'd loathe it for good cause. The national unity is nice, very nice, but the other side of the coin is the implicit idiocy of the prop. One really wishes that not insane moron-level propaganda need effect the needed action, but common sense.

And I think of it, that's what interests about Modi and all the con movements happening now on the other side of the globe. It's the opposite of gov propaganda, it seems. Though the Bush-years or neocon era or whatever it should be called debacle really seared me. I am staying cautious now about it all.

I was waiting for some interesting comments on this post and instead you get that guy, so I thought I'd throw something in.

peterike said...

OT, but the #YesAllWomen hashtag on Twitter is currently churning up an ocean of inanity.

Toddy Cat said...

I don't know a damned thing about Indian politics and care less, but this Modi guy's election does seem to have pissed off all the right people, so I'll take it as a net plus, if a small one.