Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Can Change Him

"I know he's been convicted of attempted murder and leads a prison gang, but I'll have a kid with him. I can change him."

"He doesn't take care of his kids, and rarely sees them. He won't do that with our kid. I can change him."

"I know he's a violent Muslim immigrant without friends who beat his girlfriend. I can change him."

"He has no ambition, but I'll work 70 hours a week. He'll have to reciprocate. I can change him."

"I know he's beaten me and doesn't have a job, but I'll convert to his religion. I can change him."

"I know he is an alcoholic, but once we have a baby he'll quit drinking for me. I can change him."

"I know he's unemployed, smokes weed and plays video games all day, but if I move in with him, I can change him."

"I know he's married and has affairs, but we're special. He'll leave his wife for me. I can change him."

"He sleeps with other girls, but that will stop when we get married. I can change him."

"He sleeps with other girls and doesn't call me his girlfriend. If I say we're exclusive, I can change him."

Men, use this to your advantage. How does this tie into game? Play on that primal delusion....

"Why is that cute guy talking to that other girl? Jesus, he is barely looking over here.... I can change that."

1 comment:

Handle said...

My father once said that women marry men, thinking they can change them, and that men marry women, thinking they'll stay the same. And both are wrong.