Sunday, May 08, 2011
The OBL Raid Pic
1. The POTUS should be in the big chair. That projects power and control.
2. The POTUS should be centered.
3. The POTUS should not look scared and desperate. He's hunched over and looks down. Contrast Obama with lower right corner white shirt wearing man, standing suit man, AF guy, and even Hil-dawg. Lower right corner white shirt guy looks in control and serious. Someone should have said to Obama, "hey, do what this guy is doing and sit in the big leather chair".
4. Why is the POTUS wearing a winter/fall looking coat indoors?
5. If this is staged, and the White House has admitted some of these things were staged and chnaged their story, why didn't they take 5 mins to do a wardrobe change and rearrange the room? This could have been a powerful photo and iconic image for Obama, but I doubt he'll want to use it in the future.