Saturday, May 15, 2010

LOST: MIB Identity Revelation

LOST revealed the identity of MIB. I like my theory of Aaron = MIB way better. The LOST creators can write entertaining episodes, but they really stink at wrapping up mysteries, pacing and explaining things. My hopes are high for the finale, but I have a strong feeling I'm going to be disappointed. It is as if the LOST creators and writers got really cute with everything. They create intriguing questions but never get around answering them. They make new questions when they answer original questions. I feel if JJ Abrams had better show runners, the show would be far far better. Instead, he has guys involved who worked on Don Johnson shows. Seriously, go look at Lindelhof's and Cuse's resumes. So much potential, come on guys.

No comments: