Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I Wanna Say No

I just can't. All my female friends, my female relatives and even my wife, mock my crush on Audrina. Note: she has a crush on Evan Lysacek. The reaction is the same, "blech, what's wrong with you? she's so stupid. How could you like her." As if a stupid celebrity crush has to involve intelligence. If I do get some of my movie ideas produced, I will find a way to cast her dumbass. Then it's on with some fondue, champagne and sweet meats, sorry honey, go find Evan Lysacek!!!

Someone commented that she's looking a like Carol Alt here, but I have to disagree. Audrina still has the same vacant stare as always. She's done something to her face, not saying it is bad, and her eyes are done much darker than normal. Still, top notch work here.

On a fashion side note, the triangle top bikini is my favorite. It doesn't have to have a halter top to it, just the triangles. Runner up are those 1950s bikinis with the top looking like two half cups with some bit of frill along the boobedge. 3rd place is those Brazilian bikini bottoms that cover a woman's rear, but leave a little cheek exposed.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/whitneysapphire/x3be5w.gif

Son of Brock Landers said...

i guess that animated gif equals "really?". yes, really. as i started this post, every woman i know mocks my crush on her. she just does it for me at a time when most women in the entertainment industry don't. I cannot find keira knightly and her merry band of 12 year old boy body types sexy.

Whitney said...

Yeah I feel that Lauren and Whitney's ultra-expressive facial contortions are always fairly self-explanatory.

But wow dude if you would honestly choose Audrina 'Ceiling Eyes' Partridge over the natural, classy, absolute physical perfection that is Keira Knightley...I pity you. But...to each their own taste, or lack thereof as the case may be

Son of Brock Landers said...

As they are right now, audrina over keira for sex. keira knightley has a striking face, but she's at least 25 lbs underweight. Having sex with Keira would be like sleeping with a bag of bones.

i feel a twinge of pain that you think keira is 'absolute physical perfection'. she's horribly anorexic, you know that right or have you been in LA so long that she is physical perfection?

Whitney said...

Uh, Keira Knightley is not anorexic, she's always been naturally thin just as she's always been naturally beautiful, and I for one saw thinness as aesthetically pleasing long before I ever lived in Los Angeles, so idk what that has to do with anything, but either way, no painful twinges necessary. I don't know why people who prefer 'curvier' women always feel the need to tear down and insult 'skinnier' women instead of just stating their preferences.

Son of Brock Landers said...

oh wait, i get it. you're naturally very thin. an attack on one is an attack on all. relax kiddo, plenty of men will find you sexy.

I like skinny women too, just not keira knightley skinny.

Whitney said...

Hmmmm nope. Not about me at all - as if I could even aspire to Keira's level of beauty - or skinniness, probably - anyway! But hahaha I am perfectly 'relaxed' as to THAT particular concern, I assure you, but THANKS.