Tuesday, August 04, 2009

G.I. Joe

I can't stand the thought of this crappy G.I. Joe movie. I would love to see a new cartoon series for kids to enjoy or reruns of the syndicated stuff from the '80s. Making it live action kind of takes the fun out of the special gizmos and gadgets they had at their disposal. It's also tough to make a guy like Destro look good in CGI, which I doubt they do this shitbomb movie, they'll save him for the sequel if there is one. Cobra Commander just looks like an annoying British guy.



One thing they did right was the Baroness. While I was weirded out that a blonde, Sienna Miller, would play the Baroness, they at least chose someone despicable & slutty enough in Hollywood that would be stupid enough to sign up for this role. I add the Baroness to the list of Princess Leia & Winnie Cooper as to why I love brunettes, especially ones that treat me awful. She was dedicated to being evil, and dedicated to wearing tight black leather most of the time.


I do give credit for this artist concept of the Baroness as she has some meat on her legs, and her guns are not too big. She also looks like a cross between Eva Angelina & Sarah Palin.

1 comment:

AG said...

"I add the Baroness to the list of Princess Leia & Winnie Cooper as to why I love brunettes, especially ones that treat me awful."

hahahaha : )