Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tarvaris Jackson: Whenever I watch This Jackass Play QB....


Whenever I see this idiot play QB, I think had my shoulder held up, I could have played in the NFL. He's my height, we've got the same good deep throw, and even though he has 50 lbs and more footspeed than I, his decision making abilities (as well as intelligence) are much worse than mine. I know in reality, I never ever could have made it, but you get my point. This guy is awful and never should have started in the league. The Vikings are wasting a good defense and great run game (Thank you Purple Jesus!) with him and Gus Frerotte at the helm. How Tarvaris Jackson was drafted in the 2nd round of the NFL draft boggles my mind. He went to a division 1-AA school. The last guy drafted at QB from a D 1-AA school to start in the NFL was in 1992. I know he has worked hard to improve, but he just does not cut it. The Vikings should have traded for McNabb or Derek Anderson. They'd be Super Bowl bound. Enough said.
On second thought, as far as footspeed, his NFL combine 4.65 40 yard dash was at age 23 after lots of training. I ran a 4.9 on a basketball court in winter track at age 18. Maybe we aren't that different. Hahahahahahahaha.

No comments: