Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Don't Get My Vote

The Obama Race Speech was pretty lame as it was a repeat of standard liberal race talk and full of let's all join hands and fight corporations kind of words. There are so many people ripping into this and in far better fashion than I ever could. What I am going to comment on is how this guy is a political weasel like all the rest of them. No Messiah here. He threw his own grandmother under the bus to get the presidency.

"I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."

You lost my vote. I'm one of those male voters that Dems are afraid you will not get in November. I can't believe this but "Go Hillary". You never, and I mean NEVER, throw your Gramma, who raised you, under the bus. Let's get this straight. You talk of being raised by a single mom. That isn't the case. She was single for a short short while and remarried quickly. You lived in a two parent house until you were around 10 and then you were raised by your two white grandparents in Hawaii and attended rich kid prep school. These old, white people took you in despite how different you were, and how they might have received some flak for doing so from neighbors, and raised you from the fifth grade to age 18. That is almost a decade. You know how some old white people handle their white child's mixed race children? Like phucking plutonium. It is wrong, but that is their personal feeling. These two took you in and raised you. Gramma confesses to you a fear of black men, which must have been incredibly crushing to your cokehead soul as you were growing up to be one, and you manage to mention that in a speech to try to cover up for your pastor who hates America, white people and called the USA "the US of KKK A". Let's do another line Barry! Your speech was lame, your act is growing old, and you just trampled on your Gramma's memory. I can't believe I considered voting for you.

Obama is the hot person across the bar that looks good with bar lighting and a smokey haze. By the time you walk over to them, the ugly shines right through.

No comments: