Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thank You NY Giants

It has been a month now since my favorite NFL game of all time that did not involve my favorite team. It is true, not just a hoax, the NY football Giants did beat the Patriots. Oh, how sweet a win. I'm still basking in the glow of that win. I haven't heard a peep out of Patriots fans for a month. Nothing. It's like the NFL season never existed. The comeuppance of all sports comeuppances was so sweet that an entire nation rejoiced. ESPN did a poll of all NFl fans and set it up by which team they cheered for. Fans of every single team, excluding the Patriots, all wanted to see the Giants win. It was not to watch the Giants win, but to see the Patriots lose. Part of my joy with this loss has been the utter silence from Patriots nation. My email to taunt them goes out soon. Just as much as my friends who cheer for the Patriots taunted me during the season, I will in turn taunt them. No, I am not rising above this challenge nor am I taking the high road. I am reminding them to be humble. They hopefully will learn the lesson. Most likely, they will not.

The photo to the right is one of those Tom Brady photos where he tries to pose and look goofy or less made for a movie. Dude, you've got movie star looks and have sex with actresses and supermodels, quite fronting you're a normal guy.

No comments: