Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tom Servo!

Tom Servo rocks. He was my favorite MST3K character. I'd buy my wife a replica Servo if I could get my hands on one. I liked Servo's design a lot because while he had no eyes, the empty gumball shell made it look like he had a giant eye seeing all.

I hope that the creators of the show start to release season of this show on DVD. I think this would be a huge seller. I'd like just to have 10 or so episodes to pop in and watch anytime. "Hercules vs. the Moon Men", "Mitchell", "Manos", "Alien from LA" and "The Wild Wild Wild Wild World of Batwoman" would be on the top of my list.

If they only released the 'movie' on DVD, I would be content. That movie has more one liners than the average new comedy. I know creator Joel Hodgson was or is involved with the Jimmy Kimmel Show, but if they did reunion shows from time to time, I would be happy.

No comments: