Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pre-Game Super Bowl Thoughts

-I think the Colts will win, but a Bears' win would not surprise me. These teams are both solid teams with their peculiar flaws. The Colts represent the much tougher conference, and have a much better QB, so that is why I go with them.

-The NFL needs to cut down on the pre-game analysis and BS. I do not know anyone who watches from 2-6 pm.

-What the NFL should do instead is to have a poker torunament for charity between players whose teams did not make the playoffs. This would be just as useless as the non-stop fluff pieces before the game, but would yield some good bits of comedy. It would showcase talent from around the league without their helmets obstructing their faces.

-Will Budwesier have the best ads for like the 10th year in a row? The string of great ads that Budweiser has had during Super Bowls is truly amazing, but it will not get me to buy their product.

No comments: