Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wedding on Saturday

Getting married on Saturday. In all honesty, I always thought I'd find someone at Cornell and get married to that woman. Boy, I had no clue what was waiting for me with the female population at CU. I've said it to different people, but I can only hope that each person could find someone that brings peace and happiness into their life and can do the same for them in return. So many people get married today for the wrong reasons not thinking about the simplest of ideas: do you find happiness and love in each other? Do you see yourself living until death with this person? If you can't answer yes, then don't get married. Good luck out there!

I've totally fallen off of the map with typing about sports. I have to do some wrap up of the NBA playoffs, and what I see for the next season.

No comments: