Sunday, December 11, 2005

The miserable Pats/Bills game

I do not care if you are the biggest Pats fan, no one wants to watch this game right now. CBS should switch to one of the many good AFC games they have the rights to show. This is part of the reason I dislike living in New England and not having Direct TV and the Sunday Ticket package.

I trust in Belicheck to make good in-game decisions, but keeping your banged up QB in the game when up by 21 in the 4th is stupid. They had him run a QB sneak for a first down. Are they trying to destroy him? I think it was all so they could get him another TD pass on the next play. They should be resting all of their defensive guys too. This is a stupid move by the coaching staff, and I do not get the point.

I wish that they would switch to the Texans game because it seems that they do not want Reggie Bush and want to win against Tenn.

No comments: