Tuesday, November 01, 2005

UN Problems

Sometimes I feel that the United Nations is a useful tool to create stability in the world. Then, I wisen up and realize that it is a forum for world leaders. Most world leaders are corrupt individuals so it really is a forum to create stability for those thugs. I think the shining example fo this was when Libya was head of the UN human rights panel. This article points to the corruption within the Oil-For-Food program that the UN ran for years.

The report also points how some Americans will be connected. I remember reading before the War in Iraq that we may find out some US companies were making deals with Saddam. This could be the beginning. Unlike most people, I am a long term thinker and know that we will only know the whole story years from now.

No comments: